Do I need to install this?
This update is recommended for those wanting to try the new features or those wanting to receive technical support.
What does it fix?
This release fixes the below issues:
z-indexissues introduced by a new version of Redactor
- Fixes a bug with header styling on scroll
- Fixes bug with
hide-extensionsnot working in search results
- No longer republishes on Core update, unless deemed necessary by the update
- Now strips all markup for
- Reinforces process for new page creation to prevent overloaded MySQL servers resulting in duplicate pages
What features does it add?
This release adds the following:
- Adds ability to set templated form values using
What impact does it have for my clients?
This release will only impact those affected by the above fixes.
Where do I get the update?
Log into your account and re-download the files. The download has been replaced with the newest version.
Always make a back-up of your files and database before updating.
Unzip the download and replace your
perch/core folder with the new
perch/core folder. Perch will update itself when you log in.
If you are still running PHP 5.2, the Perch 2.4.x line of updates will be the last available to you. Perch 2.5 will require PHP 5.3.