Do I need to install this?
This update is recommended for those wanting to try the new features or those wanting to receive technical support.
What does it fix?
This release fixes the below issues:
- Works around a bug in PHP 5.5.9 and 5.5.10 by turning off image sharpening in those versions
- Fixes the database connection error page layout
- Switches the ‘Reorder’ page to use Nav Text rather than Page Title
- Fixes a bug where regions could be attached to a cached page reference if regions for different pages were all created at once
- Switched all database tables to MyISAM for better cross-server compatibility
- Fixes bug with page attributes not being fetched within nav groups
- Switches double-encode protection to be on by default
What features does it add?
This release adds the following:
imagick) to switch image processing library
- Attempts to rewrite includes to Perch runtime and master pages when pages are moved
- Improves performance for sites with many thousands of logged resources
What impact does it have for my clients?
This release will only impact those affected by the above fixes.
Where do I get the update?
Log into your account and re-download the files. The download has been replaced with the newest version.
Always make a back-up of your files and database before updating.
Unzip the download and replace your
perch/core folder with the new
perch/core folder. Perch will update itself when you log in.