Do I need to install this?
This update is recommended for those wanting to try the new features or those wanting to receive technical support.
What does it fix?
This release fixes the below issues:
- Updates jQuery
- Fixes a few untranslatable strings
- Changes forms so action attribute takes the value of
PerchSystem::set_page()if it’s been called
- Fixes a bug with forms on index pages creating a strange duplicate page
- Fixes a bug where page options were linked from shared regions list
- Fixes a byg where role attributes weren’t passed through on form tags
- Fixes a bug with search result page ‘no results’ state not showing the search key
- Fixes a bug where images added to page attributes getting removed on resource cleanup
- Fixes a bug where creating a shared region with
perch_content_create()can create two regions
- Fixes a bug with Master Page configuration changes in strict MySQL environments
- Fixes a bug with saving shared regions when their originating page has been deleted
What features does it add?
This release adds the following:
textareafields to enable SmartyPants processing for non-Markdown content
What impact does it have for my clients?
This release will only impact those affected by the above fixes.
Where do I get the update?
Log into your account and re-download the files. The download has been replaced with the newest version.
Always make a back-up of your files and database before updating.
Unzip the download and replace your
perch/core folder with the new
perch/core folder. Perch will update itself when you log in.