Do I need to install this?
This update is recommended for those wanting to try the new features or those wanting to receive technical support.
What does it fix?
This release fixes the below issues:
- Fixes bug with loading form templates when switching between Windows and Unix file systems
- Fixes a bug with hide-extensions in paging and multiple query values
- Fixes bug with hard-coded
index.phpand replaces with configurable
- Refines how form action URLs are set to more closely match the page URL
What features does it add?
This release adds the following:
scope-parent="true"attribute to repeaters to bring parent attributes into scope
- Adds ‘hide password reset’ setting to hide the link on the login page
- Adds last login time to users listing
- Adds new config option
PERCH_SSLto indicate SSL is available (defaults to false)
- Switches control panel to use SSL if
PERCH_SSLis set to
ssl="true"option to form tags to force action to use HTTPS (when
What impact does it have for my clients?
This release will only impact those affected by the above fixes.
Where do I get the update?
Log into your account and re-download the files. The download has been replaced with the newest version.
Always make a back-up of your files and database before updating.
Unzip the download and replace your
perch/core folder with the new
perch/core folder. Perch will update itself when you log in.