Do I need to install this?
This update is recommended for those experiencing the below issues, wanting to try the new features or those wanting to receive technical support.
What does it fix?
This release fixes the below issues:
- Fixes a bug with API Form where static fields were being logged with dynamic ones
- Fixes previously removed whitespace formatting for language files (requires PHP5.4 for formatting only)
- Adds a CSS fix for iframe previews in repeaters (thanks Kirk Roberts)
- Changes the default date field order to DMY
What features does it add?
This release adds the following features and improvements:
- Enables users with privileges to delete their own pages to also delete regions on their own pages.
- Adds ability to dispatch a form to multiple apps with a space-delimited list in the
- Slug field type now takes a space-delimited list of field IDs in
- Adds attribute string passthrough for
striptags="true"option to remove HTML tags in templates
- Adds a default UTF8 server header for control panel pages
What impact does it have for my clients?
Perch 2.3 included a new login screen design. While the functionality is the same, it looks a bit different. You may wish to advise less technically confident clients of the change so that it’s not a surprise.
Where do I get the update?
Log into your account and re-download the files. The download has been replaced with the newest version.
Always make a back-up of your files and database before updating.
Unzip the download and replace your
perch/core folder with the new
perch/core folder. Perch will update itself when you log in.