We’ve updated Perch with a number of small improvements and bug fixes discovered through our support system. This is a minor update to Perch 2.0. Please read the full Perch 2.0 update notes if updating from Perch 1.
Do I need to install this?
This update is recommended for those experiencing the below issues.
What does it fix?
This release fixes the below issues:
- Fixes a typo on the Markdown help page
- Prevents pages being assigned as a parent of themselves
- Restores missing database connection error file
- Fixes issue whereby revision history was not currectly purging
- Fixes some text references to Perch in sidebar text
- Fixes a problem with thumbnails attempting to be generated for file uploads
What features does it add?
add-trailing-slashoption to navigation functions
- Adds new rewrite attribute on template tags for rewriting query stringed URLs.
prev_page_numbervalues to paging template output
What impact does it have for my clients?
This update only contains minor fixes, and should not have any impact on users unless they are experiencing the above issues.
Where do I get the update?
Log into your account and re-download the files. The download has been replaced with the newest version.
Always make a back-up of your files and database before updating.
Unzip the download and replace your
perch/core folder with the new
perch/core folder. That’s it, you’re up to date.