Perch Update 2.0.4
04 September 2012
We’ve updated Perch with a number of small bug fixes for issues discovered via our support system. This is a minor update to Perch 2.0. Please read the full Perch 2.0 update notes if updating from Perch 1.
Do I need to install this?
This update is recommended for those experiencing the below issues.
What does it fix?
- Fixes MarkItUp upload dialogue positioning
- Improves login form display when colors are set to light on dark
- Fixes problem when deleting shared regions
- Fixes a warning that occurs when deleting all your pages except for shared regions
- Fixes some PHP warning messages issued when editing a shared region
- Fixes a problem where shared regions were unshared when editing their original page
- Fixes broken Textile and Markdown help links in Form API
- Fixes a problem with using textarea field types as title fields
- Fixes an encoding problem with ampersands in pagination links
- Fixes some untranslatable strings in the smartbar
- Updates jQuery to 1.8.1 and jQuery UI
- Updates Textile to 2.4.1.
- Updates Markdown
Users experiencing these issues should update when convenient.
What features does it add?
- Navigation: now selects ancestor tree even when current page is not shown
<perch:showall />template tag to display a table of available content IDs
appendattribute to use with
charsto add e.g. an elipsis when creating an excerpt
What impact does it have for my clients?
This update contains minor fixes only, and should not have any impact on users unless they are specifically experiencing the above issues.
Where do I get the update?
Log into your account and re-download the files. The download has been replaced with the newest version.
Always make a back-up of your files and database before updating.
Unzip the download and replace your
perch/core folder with the new
perch/core folder. That’s it, you’re up to date.