Perch Update 2.0.2
27 July 2012
We’ve updated Perch with a number of small bug fixes for issues discovered via our support system. This is a minor update to Perch 2.0. Please read the full Perch 2.0 update notes if updating from Perch 1.
Do I need to install this?
This update is recommended for those experiencing the below issues.
What does it fix?
- Fixes issue with adding a new item on some Windows configurations
- Fixes the ‘limit’ option for multi item regions
- Fixes a problem with region edit options not ‘sticking’ if set to editable by no-one
- Fixes issue with shared regions being added to new pages created from a Master Page
- Fixes an issue which caused user templates to not always be used (e.g. uploading in the Gallery app)
- Fixes an issue with image fields in apps not repopulating on save
- Adds new setting to hide regions which aren’t editable by the current user
What impact does it have for my clients?
This update contains minor fixes only, and should not have any impact on users unless they are specifically experiencing the above issues.
Where do I get the update?
Log into your account and re-download the files. The download has been replaced with the newest version.
Always make a back-up of your files and database before updating.
Unzip the download and replace your
perch/core folder with the new
perch/core folder. That’s it, you’re up to date.