Perch Update 2.0.1
22 July 2012
We’ve updated Perch with a number of small bug fixes for issues discovered via our support system. This is a minor update to Perch 2.0. Please read the full Perch 2.0 update notes if updating from Perch 1.
Do I need to install this?
This update is recommended for those experiencing the below issues.
What does it fix?
- Fixes an issue with image paths on Windows servers
- Fixes an issue with dataselect field types picking up the currect page at edit time
- Fixes authentication plugins
- Fixes a bug where templates with multiple title fields weren’t concatinating
- Fixes a problem with editor plugins not appearing in some apps
- Fixes some CSS issues with form display at narrow window widths
- Fixes a bug where sharing a region didn’t remove other new regions with the same key
- Fixes some unstyled error messages
- Fixes a problem with
perch:ifand testing textarea fieldtypes
'from-path'=>'*'option in navigation
- Fixes broken path for UI plugins
'siblings'options to navigation
What impact does it have for my clients?
This update contains minor fixes only, and should not have any impact on users unless they are specifically experiencing the above issues.
Where do I get the update?
Log into your account and re-download the files. The download has been replaced with the newest version.
Always make a back-up of your files and database before updating.
Unzip the download and replace your
perch/core folder with the new
perch/core folder. That’s it, you’re up to date.