Perch Update 3.0.11
14 November 2017
We’ve updated Perch with some new features and bug fixes discovered through our support forums. This is an update to Perch and Perch Runway.
Do I need to install this?
This update is recommended for those experiencing the below issues, and those wanting to receive technical support.
What does it fix?
This release fixes the below issues:
- Fixes a bug with
prev_urlgeneration on pagination links
- API: adds option to remove attached files from an existing Email object
- Fixes a bug with page reloading after cancelling a delete action
- Runway: fixes an issue where the Collection Import API required a logged in user
- Fixes issue where “Save & Add another” button would be swallowed by perch:help divider toggling
- Assets: enforces bucket selection and permissions when dropping a file onto asset badges
- Assets: enables uploading to new buckets when bucket restrictions are not enforced
- Assets: adds 30 minute timeout to asset uploads
What features and improvements does it add?
- Updates Redactor to version 2.11
- Adds option to show dedicated back link in sidebar
perch_content_search()can now be an array of paths to filter by
What impact does it have for my clients?
This update should have little or no impact for your clients unless they were experiencing any of the above issues.
Where do I get the update?
Log into your account and re-download the files. The download has been replaced with the newest version.
Always make a back-up of your files and database before updating.
- Unzip the download and replace your
perch/corefolder with the new
- Perch will update itself when you log in.
Perch and Runway both require PHP 5.4, but you should always run the newest release of PHP available to you. We always advocate updating your staging or development copy of the site and testing the changes first. We do not recommend updating a live site without checking everything’s going to work first.
Perch and Perch Runway are typically updated a few times each month. View a full list of updates to see what you’ve missed.